Video Marketing Statistics 2017
This report provides fresh data on the state of video marketing in 2017 from a business and consumer point of view.
We ran our annual 'State of Video Marketing' survey towards the end of 2016 and the results are truly insightful.
Year on year we've seen video marketing grow at a phenomenal rate, and 2017 looks set to be the biggest year yet for video. We asked marketers some of the most important questions regarding usage, spend, and ROI, but we also wanted to find out about ideal video length, voiceover preferences, and current trends.
Key stats include:
- 83% of businesses believe that video gives them a good ROI.
- 97% of businesses said that their explainer video has helped increase user understanding of their product or service.
- 91% of consumers have watched an explainer video to learn about a product or service.
- 78% of businesses that have used Facebook Live, said it was an effective marketing tool.
- 95% of consumers believe that a video should be less than 2 minutes long.
Get all 49 data points along with analysis by downloading the complete report for free.